- HCPC accredited Counselling Psychologist since April 2020.
- Completed her Doctorate in Counselling Psychology at City, University of London.
- Trained in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) – with specialist experience in eating disorders, person centred therapy, psychodynamic therapy, systemic therapy, and integrative therapy.
- Work experience: NHS and Third Sector. Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Anxiety and Autism. Adults, Adolescents and Children.
In addition to her clinical work, Antigone has experience conducting research, writing articles, structuring service audits, delivering psychoeducation workshops and teaching. Today, Antigone works as a psychologist, writer and text reviewer at Mindler.
- HCPC accredited Counselling Psychologist since October 2018.
- Trained in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Gestalt Psychotherapy, Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy, Energy Psychology and EMDR.
- Work experience: NHS and Primary Care with adults from the age 16 all the way to older age. Loss, grievance, depression, anxiety, trauma, phobias and relationship issues.
In addition to her clinical work, Marina has experience designing the strategy for launching Psychology online programs, providing clinical supervision to counselors and psychotherapists, writing articles, and teaching Psychology subjects in a Spanish University. Today, Marina works as a psychologist at Mindler.
- HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist since 2017.
- Completed his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Salomons Centre for Applied Psychology, Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Completed a Post Graduate Certificate in CBT for psychosis in 2019, and has since undertaken post qualification training in EMDR as well as family interventions in psychosis.
- Work experience: NHS and charity sector. Psychosis, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, autistic spectrum disorder and intellectual disabilities. Adults, young people and children.
Ciaran currently works for an early intervention in psychosis team in the NHS. In addition to his clinical work, Ciaran supervises junior psychologists and carries out service evaluation and quality improvement work. Ciaran has published research on psychological therapies in peer reviewed journals, and this remains a passion.