Bundle package offers
You save £10
You save £30
You save £80
If you’re unsatisfied after your first two sessions, get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll refund the remainder of your bundle offer package. Please note, once two sessions have been completed, we can no longer refund the remaining sessions of the package. When you make a purchase, you consent to us contacting you about your purchase via email.
Don’t feel ready to speak to a psychologist just yet?
Try our self-help programmes, which you can work on by yourself in our app.
In honour of Mental Health Awareness Month, we’re offering 40% off on yearly subscriptions to our self-help programmes. Offer ends 31 May 2022.
Get unlimited access to our self-help programmes
You save £16
Please note, this offer only includes access to our self-help programmes. It does not include any video call therapy sessions with psychologists. When you make a purchase, you consent to us contacting you about your purchase via email.
Step-by-step guide to our bundle package offers
- Take a look at our bundle offerings on this page and decide what works for you.
- Purchase your pack on this page.
- Download the Mindler app from App Store or Google Play.
- Once an account is created, our Customer Success team will unlock your purchased sessions in the app for you within one business day.
- If your purchase hasn’t been activated within the app after one business day, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the purchase is activated in the app, you can start using the app or book a session!
Frequently asked questions
Who are our psychologists at Mindler?
All psychologists on the Mindler website and app are employed by Mindler. None of our psychologists are consultants.
How do I choose my psychologist?
All psychologists are listed on our website and app. There are different filters you can choose from to narrow down your selection to the psychologist best suited for you. You are in full control over whom you speak to, and you can choose to either change psychologist or stick with the same one throughout your treatment.
Do you assign psychologists to patients?
No, at Mindler the patient has full control over whom they’d like to speak to. We will recommend psychologists to you based on your preferences, but it’s ultimately up to you who you book an appointment with.