When do I seek help?
You should seek help when your mental health starts to have a negative impact, and things that normally make you feel better no longer work. Trust your own instincts, and don’t underestimate how you feel. A small event in your life can cause a big inner crisis. People often seek help for a problem that turns out to be much bigger than they previously thought.
Some examples of when it is time to contact us:
• Feeling that you have lost your zest for life
• Muscle pains
• Sleeping problems
• Decreased appetite
• Worrying without a reason
• Finding it hard to relax
• Difficulties in feeling joy
• Urge for self-torment
• A destructive relationship
• Compulsions that are a burden on you
• Phobias that interfere with your life